Is your laundry looking tired and old? Here's a few tips from Interbath to renew your laundry on a budget.
1. Update your tapware. You can pick up a good quality tap for $150 - $250 depending on your budget. Make sure to look for taps which suit your needs, and provide adequate water coverage. Interbath has a good range of tapware to suit your laundry needs*.
2. De-clutter the space. Make extra space on your laundry bench my storing items in cupboards. If you do not have enough space, consider using coat hangers and sorting boxes.
3. Lighten up the space with some flowers. The flowers will help keep the room feeling and looking fresh. It also helps to remove odours from the laundry.
4. Clean your washing machine regularly. For a top loader, set to a normal wash with hot water, place 1/2 cup bicarbonate soda and 2 cups of white vinegar once the machine as filled up with water. For a front loader, run a normal wash with hot water, and place 1/2 cup of bicarbonate soda and 2 cups of white vinegar in the detergent drawer. This helps to remove residue left from washing clothing. Also wipe down the outside of the washing machine with warm soapy water.
5. Introduce vanity accessories to add colour and style into your laundry. Add a soap dispenser, tumbler or soap dish to place soap or sponges. It is a simple and easy way to bring style into your laundry without breaking the budget.
*To be covered for Interbath's 5 year tapware warranty you must install the tap using a certified plumber.